Living life as a pilot's wife, with our "herd" of 3 horses, 5 cats, 5 dogs, and 1 guina pig!



Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to IAH

One word (Fail) sums up John's first attempt to get to IAH, via positive spacing. There is nothing better than getting up at 3am for a 6:30am flight and NOT making it because its oversold. Clearly the word Fail is the word of the day. By the time I came back from dropping John off at ABQ (5:30ish) one would have thought that at least McDonald's would be open for breakfast....but no such luck...then I almost had a jackass hit me in the McDonald's parking lot (later when they were open) because he blew a stop sign...he was in such a hurry to get to the gas station and wait...Then I go through the drive thru and this dumbass....different than the jackass... places her order...drives around...stops her car at the window....gets out...gets her purse out of the backseat...(up to this point I would have forgiven her) WALKS up to the window.....then (my favorite part) tries to use McDonald's like an ATM. She asks the guy if she can get cash back if she uses her debit card.....WTF?! I don't think I'm going outside again until I have to pick up John tonight....

No comments: