Living life as a pilot's wife, with our "herd" of 3 horses, 5 cats, 5 dogs, and 1 guina pig!



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I quit......

Those are the words I texted John yesterday...since I actually talk to him less than 5minutes a day while he's in training now. Yesterday was just one of those pain in the ass days that nothing really went wrong...but nothing went right. I tried to pick up bag (twice) from the airport but no one was there. Alas my bag did not make it with me when I came back on Monday, which was ok....until I couldn't get it. Johns friend called while I was on my way to work and said "I'm in AZ lets do dinner." Which was great but the house wasn't clean and I had to go (try) and get my bag again...blah blah blah ran around in circles! Then I have John whining for the 2min that I talked to him because we can't go to EZE (buenos aires) flights are oversold and I have to work. If you wanted me to be at your beck and call, you shouldn't have told me to get a job!! So yesterday wasn't awful, but just........

So yesterday decided to continue onto today....I get up and tell Floppy to get off the bed and go outside....(mind you I don't have my glasses or contacts in) Floppy looks kind of lopsided to me and staggers a bit....So of course I call him again..this time (even not being able to see) it looks like he's moving but so is the whole bed....Shit...Floppys collar got stuck on John's foo foo comforter. So there's a few thin threads....and I went and bought a cheapo comforter and we'll just use the nice one when John comes home....But on the plus side I didn't have to work today~!!

No comments: